Friday, December 12, 2008

Vertigo

Recently, I started this blog. So, the first post in this blog is about my health condition.
Anyway, I’m not healthy nowadays because of my habitat of eating. I recently have meals 2times a day. Maybe it cause me forget something easily. In this weekend, I’d have meal 3times a day. It could help my bad habit I think.

So, I’d like to write this blog as records of studying English. I hope I could improve my English some day later to continue writing this blog.

2 comments:

Michael Stout said...

Hi Takamasa,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
I'm glad that ou have decided to keep your own blog. I hope you will post at least 3 or 4 times a week.
As for your health, if you aren't feeling well, please go to the doctor. Best to be sure of the cause.
Just curious, why did you call this post "vertigo". Vertigo is the fear of high places. ARe you saying that you poor eating habits have made you afraid of high places?
Take care!

Takamasa said...

Hi, Mr. Stout.

I got better as of now. From last week, I could take a rest because of recruit reason. But I should be Ok now. I got sleep well today. Thanks for worry about my health. And I’ll try to write blog more in a week.
Anyway, the title is not related I thought. But this vocabulary was from a song title. I didn’t know the meaning, thanks to teach me the meaning^^