Thursday, December 18, 2008

Job interview(practice)

Today, I had a job interview practice. To have a job interview is not so easy for me and for most students. Of course I got so nervous but I could have done well. In my opinion, the key to success a job interview is speak loudly. Although everyone in the room where we practiced is quite quiet, I tried to speak to the interviewer not to be shy. So I could speak more relaxing and quite patient. In addition, I mentioned about my effort of studying English. To explain about my effort of studying English, I’d write down some past efforts and efforts I’m trying now in this blog.

1 comment:

Michael Stout said...

新年明けましておめでとうございます。
Happy New Year
I'm happy to hear that you were confident in your job interview practice. Confidence is very important in a job interview. Keep up the good work.
Oh, and please post to your blog MORE!!!